The Healing Place offers outpatient services and sober housing to individuals struggling with addiction to drugs and/or alcohol.
The Outpatient Services team can help you identify your recovery goals, create a plan of action, and give you the tools needed to achieve a meaningful, productive, and sober life.
We understand that not everyone has time for, or can afford, an inpatient treatment program due to job commitments, school, and family. We also understand that not everyone qualifies for inpatient treatment. Our staff will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is best for you and your schedule.
Our services are designed to facilitate time management, increase accountability, and develop life skills.
- Intensive Outpatient Groups
- Peer Support
- Case Management
- Individual Counseling
- Sober Housing
- Employment Assistance
- Educational Assistance
Contact Outpatient Services
1017 W. Market Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Outpatient Services Team
- Debby Jones, Director of Outpatient Services
- Tyrus Goode, Counselor
- Delisha Little, Counselor
- Amy Moore, Counselor
- Christina Schwartz, Counselor
- Johnathan Tinsley, Counselor
- Richard Keeper, Lead Peer Support Specialist
- Rebecca Chambers, Peer Support Specialist
- Patrick Schmeing, Peer Support Specialist
- Shakia Williams, Office Manager
- Ashley Barta, Intake Coordinator
- Carrie Knott, Revenue Cycle Coordinator
- Selindh Jackson, Clinical Lab Supervisor